Client Situation - A government's overburdened IT department needed a network services upgrade to its aging infrastructure. Servicing a diverse group of agencies complicated their already large task.
- Servicing a diverse group of agencies complicated their already large task.
- An expiring contract forced a shortened time frame
- WTA advisors conducted a brief, targeted assessment to identify the scope of services required.
- WTA’s advisors facilitated requirements sessions.
- WTA developed a re-procurement notebook for the client's ongoing use and developed the statement of work for the procurement
Client Situation - A government IT department grappled with serious organizational and cultural problems trying to meet the strategic and tactical needs of its customers. Download Now Organizational Assessment
- Services were uneven and stakeholders were frustrated.
- WTA conducted a thorough review of operational efficiency
- WTA established a baseline and benchmarked costs and level of effort against similar enterprises
- WTA provided a solid understanding of the root cause of issues and made suggestions regarding specific actions that could alleviate concerns.
- The blueprint provided as part of the study was implemented by the organization and resulted in dramatic improvements in workflow, leadership involvement and stakeholder satisfaction
Client Situation - This food products company needed to quickly define requirements for a global SAP implementation, identify and select a service provider, and negotiate the contract. Download Now IT Outsourcing
- This project had rapidly approaching deadlines, large scope and limited experience on the client team.
- WTA helped the client define requirements for the project and for the service provider
- WTA build business case and cost models to support the initiative
- WTA developed all acquisition documents, supported the procurement process and supported contract negotiations.
- The client successfully completed the sourcing contract in record time.
Client Situation - Global Software Implementation Fails to Meet Deadlines Download Now Contract Remediation
- This global implementation was in trouble, with missed deadlines, increasing resource requirements and internal reporting problems..
- The service provider had requested additional time and funds to continue the project
- WTA worked with the client and the service provider to identify issues and validate additional resource requirements
- WTA reviewed service provider cost models and implementation plans
- WTA worked with the client to develop a mutually agreeable resolution to the issues, and assisted with the contract modifications
Strategic Planning and Visioning
Client Situation - A startup venture needed help getting its new services defined and ready for customer sales callsDownload Now Strategic Planning
- Three successful information technology cmpanies needed help defining products and associated services for its new joint venture in the cloud computing arena
- The three teams had separate visions around how the services should be defined and operated
- The team also wanted help defining their pricing models
- WTA facilitated a group of leaders and stakeholders, helping them identify several potential service delivery models
- WTA helped the team define services, hone service delivery models, identify sales and marketing approaches and pricing methodologies
Client Situation - Company needs consistent approach to the management of vendorsDownload Now Vendor Management
- Increased focus on outsourcing brought concerns to this IT department.
- The leadership team wanted consistent processes to manage its vendors and ensure it was receiving services according to contract
- The team needed to understand what the key processes were and build templates and standard approaches for managing diverse products and services vendors.
- WTA staffed the project with experienced senior consultants who were able to design, implement and train resources in two months.
- WTA developed work processes, templates and a focused set of tools to manage complex information technology services and resources.
Client Situation - System and process improvements needed.Download Now Business Transformation
- A services firm needs to determine if its existing CRM System should be modernized or replaced.
- The leadership team determines that prior to a decision about replacing the system, they would like to understand how it is currently being used by the organization.
- The team also wants to understand if they have other issues that need to be addressed at the organizational or personnel level.
- WTA interviews the Sales and Marketing team to understand how the current system is being used, and identifies 21 major processes used to run the department.
- WTA develops current workflows, identifies bottlenecks, process and system improvements and places all working documents, job aids and process flows into an automated Enterprise Process Center to be used for training, documentation and standard procedure maintenance.
- WTA advises the client of the most beneficial areas on which to focus and facilitates strategic planning sessions with the team, to prioritize the list of needed improvement projects.